Monday 29 March 2010

Degree Show Space





Depending on how much space i am allocated at the degree show this is my desired idea for show,
but being a student, at a stingy uni, I doubt I will even get close to a space like this, with a projector, so tonight, I will be designing another one.

The space to consist of a red carpet, with 6 - 9 blocks with its individual street style area code book on top (depending how many books I will be
producing), alongside a banner on the left which certain stylish visitors if the wish for a photo to stand in front of.


A bit like this of Alexa Chung at the NME awards.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment. I knew I recognised your blog name and then I realised that I met you outside Victoria House during LFW! You photographed me - I have your business card. Adding you to my Google Reader now... Nx

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Thoughts