Tuesday 20 April 2010

My Tuesday's Top Seven, Oxford Circus to Holborn.












Out from 11 - 8. Seeing not too many people on my wonders, but a few towards the afternoon, and early evening which was quite exciting, and damn my legs and feet are hurting, and my arse is feeling firm, was a nice day, and I love meeting people on the streets of London, they are always (well mostly) so nice. YAY for nice people. I hope you enjoy these snaps.

for originals go to my flicker and for the street style, go to my tumblr.

Where to find these places starting from the top, Leicester square. The Atlantic Bokkshop, Books, and Magic down museum street. Energie shop window down Newburgh Quarter. Liberty. Swarovski, crystallized gleaming in the sunshine. Ship Tavern down Gate Street. Paper Bunnies, in Kingly Court.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Thoughts