Friday 25 June 2010

First Class Honours




Overall Result
First Class Honours, BA Fashion, Design, Styling and Promotion


(Book no. 1 - Covent Garden)



This has been a good day.

I woke up today in my new room, to find out that I received a first in my degree for my seven street style books. It made me SHRILL with excitement, I couldn't be happier.

I need to get out there as soon as possible to spread my love for fashion.

But before I do, its time to go on my 2 week holiday with my sister, who is coming back TUESDAY from New Zealand after 2 years.



WOW NOW > Happy days. x

7 comments:

  1. can't explain how much i love that little book! I've been sitting on youtube pausing it repetitively to look at all the photos. beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! :) :)

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done and so well deserved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. A very well deserved result indeed and I hope Reading is treating you well. I haven't been back home in forever, how is it? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NICOLE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUU!!

    Congratsss! I feel proud even though I'm younger etc but you know what i mean:P
    So happy for you, have an AMAZING holidayyy!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!

    Might I add that you are such a stunner (I know I sound like a broken record)!

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Thoughts