Wednesday 29 February 2012

I ♡NY | Day Two.




For day two, in my new york adventures, I was lucky enough to meet my boyfriend out there for a couple of nights, as he was out there the previous 10 days.

Whilst walking through the streets of New York, after a day of shopping with Chloe, I have this crazy, that runs at me from the other side of the pavement, and jumping on me. To mine and Chloe's surprise, we're both standing there with our eyes closed screaming, not knowing what is happening. Until I open my eyes, and there, standing in front of me is Aleks...Not cool!

We made our way through the very hustle and bustle of New York, the one and only
'Times Square'

Where we were approached by many, giving away all sorts of things, which we were then taken to a very nice genteman, and his comedy sketch cheap tickets. He was rather hard to say no to, so we eneded up buying two tickets, getting a third one free at $100, God knows if it was a good deal or not, and at the last showing at midnight, downtown, I wasn't really expecting too much.

It was time to eat, and fortunately for us, on a Friday night in times square, we came across an all American Diner, with singing waiters. It was a bit of a laugh, and a new experience whilst eating the good ol' sticky American Diner food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Thoughts