Wednesday 29 February 2012

I♡NY | Day Three.

Aleks in his element

When he said that he was going to take me out for the day and had planned the whole day and what we were doing, doing to a trainer shop was not what I expected. BUT, to be fair on him, it was an awesome trainer...or shall I say 'sneaker' store.

Shop sneakers here, Flight Club







So after a nice little trip to the impressive sneaker shop, he then took me on the subway, not telling me where we were heading, but as soon as I stepped out on to the street, the view was beautiful, even in the middle of the street, next to a real busy road.

It took me a while to realise where we actually were,
I ♡ Central Park

It was exactly like the movies, so beautiful, and we were so lucky that the day was completely blue skies without a real cloud in the sky. We wondered round all day, until it got dark, entertaining ourselves by going into the 'Ritz' looking at the prices of their tea and scones, and chancing it to use their toilets. After deciding against having their tea and scones, we went for a horse and cart ride round Central Park instead. It was sickeningly romantic, so much so, that the photograph that was taken by the driver, looked like a wedding photo. whoopsie.
Funny thought.

We then played some chess, on the open chess boards, until the sun went down, a organic hot dog for dinner from a hotdog stand, and went ice skating on the Central Park ice skating rink.

Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Thoughts