Sunday 1 August 2010

I have a bow in my hair, please hire me


Looking for a job, and asking to be hired is much harder than I thought, leaving the house with a bow in my hair is a little daring, but hey, hopefully I will make an impression (a good one, or not, either one) and they may just remember me...or I will just look like a tool, and stay jobless...

I haven't been back from holiday for too long, and I haven't given out many CV's, but the amount of times I have been over and over the one CV is frightful, and I am getting extremely bored of reading about myself. How do you do it?

Someone hire me, thank you please.

8 comments:

  1. haha i love this! the bow looks perfectly done. am right there with you... except that i've got to finish my dissertation before i go into job hunt overdrive. not funnnn... GOOD LUCK! i'm sure you are going to find the perfect thing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/arts-jobs-listings/

    I found this site with creative jobs might be worth a look! -xX-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd hire you! The bow will make you memorable and the job of your dreams will be yours! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks you guys.

    I'll have a look at that link. Thanks ever so much

    <3

    Its good to be back

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, this is when I get scared. If you can't get a job, how the hell will I?!
    booo!
    xxx
    p.s miss you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lurrrrvs your bow very much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. ITS a great post, For sure you have spent much time to search for all this informations.
    This post helped me. Btw I like the template of this blog Anyway thank you for sharing your knowledge. Keep up your great work bro

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful Thoughts